Project Manager – PACER Plus
• Exciting opportunity in Suva, Fiji – locally engaged position.
• Full time from January 2021 until 30 June 2022.
• Remuneration will be dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and level of experience.
DT Global is the managing contractor of the Pacific Horticultural and Agricultural Market Access Plus program (PHAMA Plus) – an Australian and New Zealand Government funded aid program promoting primary industry exports from six Pacific countries (Fiji, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, and Vanuatu). For details on the PHAMA Plus program, please visit www.phamaplus.com.au.
We are seeking applications from Fijian residents to be part of our team in Suva. Applicants need to have professional experience and education in international development and project management. Previous experience on a DFAT-funded aid project/program would be advantageous but is not essential.
The Project Manager will facilitate the planning and implementation of PHAMA Plus interventions in Cook Islands, Kirbati, Niue and potentially other PACER Plus signatory countries. Specific tasks will include annual planning, reporting and other budgetary processes for PHAMA Plus PACER Plus interventions.
• For further information, a full Terms of Reference and to APPLY, please visit our website at: https:/dt- global.com/company/careers, click on ‘See Open Roles’ and search for Job Code 1132.
• Applications must include a CV and cover letter.
Questions regarding this position should be sent to Stephanie Symon (PHAMA Plus Operations and Finance
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Sunday 7 February 2021 – Midnight Fiji Time.
DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child protection. We encourage women, men and people living with disabilities to apply.
Managed by DT Global and funded by the Australian Government